Commercial juices are often made from poor quality, non-organic fruit and vegetable, and many are processed under high temperatures. Some even have added ingredients; so much for a healthy vegan-friendly drink, right?
The good news is that making your own juices is easy. All you need is a portable juicer and you can whip up a delicious, nutritious, fresh beverage whenever you like.
Juicers come in all shapes, sizes, and prices, but if you want to be able to take your juicer with you, maybe to work or on vacation, you’ll need a more compact model.
Here are five of the best portable juicers around, all of which are available on Amazon.com.
1. DOUHE Cordless Mini Personal Blender
The DOUHE Cordless Mini Personal Blender could be the ultimate personal juicer. It’s very small, light, and compact, and it’s rechargeable and cordless so you can use it almost anywhere. If you like to make your juices at work, in your car, while camping, or anywhere else you can think if, this juicer is a great choice.
- USB chargeable
- 21,000 RPM motor
- Very small and light
- Non-spill design
- Free from BPA
- Suitable for juicing, blending, pureeing, and food processing
- Simple design for easy cleaning
While there is nothing to stop you using the DOUHE Cordless Mini Personal Blender at home, its value lies in its portability. Not much bigger than a standard shaker cup, this portable juicer charges in 2½ hours which provides enough power for ten uses. It won’t start unless the lid is properly attached, so there is no danger of spraying liquid everywhere. Once you’ve made your juice, just drink it straight from the cup – no need to pour it into another container.
- Very portable
- Great price
- 300 ml capacity
- Easy to clean
- Sturdy construction
- One charge should last you several days
- Only big enough to make one large serving or two small servings of juice
- Ingredients, including ice, must be smaller than one-inch cubes
For portability and convenience, the DOUHE Cordless Mini Personal Blender is hard to beat. Competitively priced, this compact portable juicer won’t break the bank, but will make preparing fresh juices easier than ever before.
2. TOPQSC Personal Smoothie Blender
The TOPQSC Personal Smoothie Blender looks a lot like a regular jug-type blender, but it’s about a quarter of the size. Compact and portable, this device is not specifically a juicer, but that doesn’t mean you can’t use it to make delicious and healthy raw fruit and vegetable juices. It’s rechargeable so you can take it wherever you go.
- 400 ml capacity
- Wireless USB charging
- Triton BPA-free plastic container
- 16,500 RPM motor
- Comes apart for easy cleaning
- Available in four colors
With its familiar, tried-and-tested design, the TOPQSC Personal Smoothie Blender looks and operates like a regular blender. However, after just a three-hour charge, this handy device stores enough power to do 10-15 juicing jobs so you should only need to recharge it once a week. The container is easy to remove so that you can wash it thoroughly between uses, which an important feature for health and hygiene reasons.
- Lightweight, compact, and highly portable
- Powerful motor will juice most fruits and vegetables
- Large opening for easy adding of ingredients
- Very simple to operate
- Long initial charging period
- Base is not waterproof
This portable juicer is small enough to carry with you, but powerful enough for almost any juicing job you care to throw at it. The battery takes up to five hours to fully charge, but providing you remember to charge it overnight, that’s a small price to pay for a week’s worth of juicing.
3. Cozibot Travel Blender
The Cozibot Travel Blender is a single-serving portable juicer with an impressive 13-ounce capacity. It has a sleek, slimline design that makes it compact, portable, and ideal for travel. The long-lasting batteries mean that a single charge will power this blender for up to 25 blending operations, or enough for a two-week vacation.
- Insulated motor for less noise
- Safety features to prevent accidental operation and spillages
- 18,000 RPM motor
- Attractive “bullet shaped” design
- Drink straight from the bottle or pour your juice into the lid cup as preferred
Weighing in at about a pound, this lightweight juicer is ideal for people on the move. The long battery life means you can charge is once and then forget about it for a week or more. The built-in battery indicator is there to remind you when you need to recharge it. With the Double Click Start-Up and Safety Protection Lock features, you don’t need to worry about your blender starting up by accident or spraying liquid over you.
- Very long battery life
- Easy to dissemble and clean
- Leakproof design
- Powerful enough to crush ice and juice most fruit and vegetables
- Supplied with a neat carry bag
- Takes a long time to reach full charge – over five hours
The Cozibot Travel Blender is a nice-looking juicer that works as good as it looks. It’s not the cheapest portable juicer around, but the long battery life means you’ll only need to charge it once every week or so. This alone makes it worth it’s higher price tag.
4. Kacsoo S610 USB Rechargeable Portable Blender
Where most portable juicers have plastic containers, the Kacsoo S610 USB Rechargeable Portable Blender’s jug is made from toughened glass. Glass is heavier than plastic, but it’s naturally free from BPA, potentially more hygienic, and much longer lasting – providing you don’t drop it of course. It’s also designed to fit in most car cupholders for the ultimate in portability.
- Tough borosilicate glass jar
- 16500 RPM motor
- Large 15-ounce capacity
- LED charging and battery indicator light
- Available in three colors
- Comes apart for easy cleaning
- Safety cut off switch to prolong battery life
The narrow but tall design of the Kacsoo S610 USB Rechargeable Portable Blender means it has a large capacity but doesn’t take up much space. Compact and easy to use, combined with the outstanding battery life, this portable juicer is ideal for business trips and vacations.
- Lightweight and portable
- Powerful motor
- Leak-proof design
- Drink straight from the jar
- Cannot crush ice
- Long charging period – up to five hours to reach full charge
- Quite heavy at 1.65 pounds
This is not the smallest, lightest, or cheapest portable juicer on review but it’s still an excellent product. If you want a bigger, more substantial blender and don’t intend to carry it in your handbag or briefcase, this product is a very good choice.
5. Ayyie Personal Blender
The Ayyie Personal Blender is a multifunctional portable juicer that features a BPA-free borosilicate jug. Rechargeable via USB, this device is ideal for anyone who wants to make juice while at work, on vacation, or anytime they are away from home.
- Compact design
- Toughened BPA-free glass jug
- 6 blades for faster juicing and lump-free smoothies
- Battery power indicator
- 20,000 RPM motor
- “Drink from the jar” design
- Comes apart for easy cleaning
- Safety features to prevent accidental usage and spills
- Self-cleaning mode
With its large battery capacity, the Ayyie Personal Blender should keep making smoothies for an entire week, making it the ideal travelling companion. It’s loaded with safety features, including one that will prevent you from operating it while the lid is not in place. The glass jar is heavier than a plastic one, but it’s also harder wearing and potentially more hygienic.
- Long battery life – enough for 15-20 operations
- Stylish glass and stainless-steel design
- Powerful enough to crush ice
- Supplied with ice tray and cup cover
- Easy to clean design
- Direct drink function
- Quite heavy
- Long battery charging time – 4 to 6 hours
- Most expensive portable juicer on review
With its stainless-steel base and glass jar, this portable juicer feels like a high-quality home use kitchen appliance. But, despite this, it’s still small and light enough to carry to work or take on vacation. If you want a juicer that looks as good as it performs, the Ayyie Personal Blender is an excellent option.
Which is the right one for you?
With so many portable juicers available, it can be hard to know which one is right for you. They all do much the same job after all. Things to consider include capacity – how much juice do you want to make, and battery size. Will you be able to charge your blender daily, or do you want to go a week or more between charges?
Then you should consider your budget; how much money are you comfortable spending? Will paying more for your juicer make your life easier or better? Or would a budget-friendly product make you happier?
Once you can answer these questions, you should be well on your way to finding the right product for you.